Setting the web pages live..

This has been my most difficut problem as I hadn’t been told in class how to do it, so I was having to figure out myself. After a rather long time I got an idea as to how to do it so I was focusing on this. The next problem to come after, was that all of my image and links that were working fine on dreamweaver were now not showing on the server…

After speaking with my tutor I learnt that I needed to to have all my images and links in the sam folder and they all have to be upload alongside the actual html pages. My next task is to now do this and get the website looking exactly like the dreamweaver pages!

Advertisements
This entry was posted in A104MC Building a XHTML Based Website. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s