- I am a pro-active person so I believe I will do ok with finding new projects to work with.
- I am also good at accepting challenges and feel I can easily jump into new projects.
- I am easy to get along with and can work well in groups or with other people.
- I have good communication skills which will help in making connections and working with fellow practitioners.
- Working alongside a friend will also help me gain confidence and will be able to swap knowledge and ideas.
- I could improve with my time management which means giving myself more time and making sure I stick to deadlines.
- I could do with having more connections with the photography industry and promoting myself more.
- I could have aimed to high and may not be able to achieve all targets/proposals.
- Working with professional photographers will expand my connections and knowledge.
- Working around fellow practitioners will give me the chance to experience what it’s like in the industry.
- Exhibiting my work online will give a wider audience the chance to see my work.
- Exhibiting my work in other forms will let me gain response and ideas.
- Working with other practitioners will increase my knowledge and understanding.
- Other practitioners working within a similar field could cause conflicts and competitiveness.
- Not setting my deadlines correctly could cause time loss which could then lead to unfinished work/unsubstantial work.
- I could possible use the wrong form of exhibiting my work therefore meaning I could lose out on my audience and then my photographs not looking how I want them to look.