This is a follow up post on the previous artist research from the book ‘Presumed Innocence’, I looked further into some of the photographers whose images I liked and found some further interesting images. I found this book and the photographers that I found really interesting because of the way in which there are lots of different photography styles within the book. As I have said previously my shots are very candid and capture one off moments whereas there are a lot of photographers who plan and pose their images but I like the fact that I have been able to see all these kinds of different ways of photography the family and especially children.
- Anastasia Khoroshilvova ‘Toys
- Angela Strassheim ‘Family Studies’
- Catherine Angel ‘My Daughters’
- Jocelyn Lee ‘Children’s Games’
- Melissa Ann Pinney ‘Regarding Emma’
- Michal Chelbin ‘Strangely Familiar’
- Nicholas Prior ‘Age of Man’